(Last Updated On 26-Dec-2022
Effective Date 01-Jan-2023)
This privacy notice provides details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.themarkethergroup.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
The MarketHER Group is the data controller, and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are as follows:
Full name of legal entity: The MarkerHER Group Ltd
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: –
The information we hold about you must be accurate and up to date. Please let us know if, at any time, your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected].
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE, AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data includes any communication that you send to us, whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record-keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records, and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data includes data relating to purchases of goods and/or services, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you purchased and keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps to enter into such a contract at your request.
- User Data includes data about how you use our website and any online services and any data you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases, and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly and grow our business, and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions, such as competitions, prize draws, and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business, and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is consent or legitimate interests (namely, to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you ordered, but if we do, we will notify you then.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this, please email us at [email protected]. If we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision-making or any automated profiling.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example, by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you using cookies and similar technologies as you use our website.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the US, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the US, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the US, providers of technical, payment, and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
Our lawful ground for processing your personal data to send marketing communications is your consent or our legitimate interests (namely, to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications, and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us anytime.
We will get your express consent before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes. However, please note we do not and never have shared our email list with third parties.
You can ask third parties or us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links at the bottom of any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at [email protected] at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided due to other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and must keep it confidential.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to complain with statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at ntprintmak[email protected]. We will respond to your request by applicable law.
You may opt out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at [email protected].
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
To learn more about how we use these and your choices concerning these tracking technologies.
The security of your information is important to us, and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
COOKIES THIRD-PARTY LINKS & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
COOKIES GRIEVANCES / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any queries or concerns about processing the available information, you may email our Grievance Officer at The MarketHer Group, Maryland, email: ntprintm[email protected]. We will address your concerns by applicable law.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding the correct time to keep the data, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means, and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial, and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice.